- Different Content Levels - A close reading assignment on Propaganda. Students will choose one of four articles which they will read and analyze. The articles will be presented at two different levels (Text can be chunked, highlighted, or shortened)
- Vocabulary - Four Square Vocabulary Activity
- Group Activity Supports - Summative Project Rubric Peer Review
- Graphic Organizer (Theory - Carol Ann Thomlamson)
- Gallery Walk After
- Multisensory - Videos, Audio Clips, Images
- Choice Activity - Summative Project (see rubric): Students will create a propaganda piece for the organization they volunteered with. This will be a choice between creating a propaganda: poster, video (30-60 seconds), infographic, song (compose and perform), audio broadcast (radio propaganda, short speech) that must be accompanied with a visual aid, clothing design (t-shirt, hat, etc.).